How to save prompts
You can save prompts to your account so that you can easily access them later. To save a prompt, follow these steps:
- Find the prompt that you want to save. You can do this by browsing the prompts page, searching for a specific prompt, or following a link to a prompt.
- Click the Save button next to the prompt. The Save button is a gray button with a white save 8c9h.
- Save icon will become red.
- You can save multiple prompts.
- You can save or delete saved prompts. To do this, click the My Profile and click the Saved Prompts button. You can access every Prompt you saved and you can delete them from save list.
If you are having trouble saving prompts, here are some things to check:
- Make sure that you are logged in to your account.
- Make sure that you have clicked the Save button.
If you are still having trouble saving prompts, please contact support.