How to participate in the hackathon
The FlowGPT hackathon is a monthly event where users can submit their prompts in ten different prompt engineering categories and have a chance to win valuable prizes of $5000+.
How to register for the hackathon
- Go to the FlowGPT website (opens in a new tab).
- Click on the "Hackathon" in the navigation bar.
- Submit your prompt for the hackathon.
How to submit your prompts
- Once you have signed up for the FlowGPT, you can submit your prompts by clicking on the "Submit Prompt" button on tha hackathon category page.
- Enter the following information:
- Prompt name: The name of your prompt.
- Prompt description: A brief description of your prompt.
- Prompt tags: Tags that describe your prompt.
- Bounty: Which category
- Click on the "Submit" button.
How to win prizes
The winners of the hackathon will be determined based on the following criteria:
- Popularity: The number of likes, saves, shares, comments, views, and prompt usage.
- Quality: The quality of the prompt. If prompt is longer, then prompt is better. But don't make it too long :)
- Creativity: The creativity of the prompt. Users love creative prompts.
The prizes for the hackathon include:
- First place: $500
For each category. You can win more categories.
- The hackathon will be held every month
- The deadline for submitting prompts is the three days before announment of the winners.
- The winners of the hackathon will be announced the following week.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please contact us on our Discord Server! (opens in a new tab)